Our Commitment To Your Safety
"Our mission; your peace of mind"
Dear Guests and Business Partners,
Turkey, as well as all countries in the World, was negatively affected by the Coronavirus (Covid-19) epidemic. The tourism sector has come to a halt due to travel restrictions and the increasing anxiety of people. Nevertheless, there have been good developments too; thanks to the hard work of experts and sacrifices of healthcare professionals, we have made this process lighter in our country compared to many countries. If this positive trend continues, we hope that the authorities will end their travel and holiday restrictions and we may start welcoming our guests again soon.
What are the precautions we take?
We are looking forward to the day we meet with our guests again. While all countries have lockdowns, we continued to work. We know that people's expectations will change after the coronavirus outbreak. Accordingly, we made researches, we examined the recommendations of the authorities - The World Health Organisation, the Turkish Ministry of Health and especially the Turkish Ministry of Tourism. We talked with experts, we listen to our guests and our agency partners. Therefore, we updated the operation of each unit to make our guests have a safer and healthier holiday. With the awareness that our business is actually being a good host – the noble business for hundreds of years - we have given importance to every detail to accommodate you in the safest way.
Since the outbreak of the Covid19 epidemic, no coronavirus cases have been confirmed with any of our teammates or guests. We would like to state that we are aware of the fact that a healthy and safe service starts with ourselves and that we closely monitor the health of our employees.
The Ministry of Tourism Coronavirus Certificate
April 18, 2020, Turkish Minister of Culture and Tourism, Mr. Mehmet Ersoy, during a television program, announced that a certification program will start to make sure hotels and other travel points, COVID-free. We are following the process very closely. We are making all kinds of preparations to be one of the first properties to receive this approval. We promise that we will pay the utmost attention to fulfill the conditions of this new certification program.
Safer Public Places
Public space cleaning standards and procedures have been renewed according to Coronavirus precaution needs. Our hotels, which are still applying international cleaning and quality standards, have adopted the new standards required after the coronavirus epidemic. According to this;
- All surfaces which are open to human contact will be disinfected with bleach (sodium hypochlorite). Especially door handles, elevator buttons, handrails and similar places are frequently checked and cleaned.
- Plastic, metal and similar surfaces are disinfected with steam systems over 100 °C periodically.
- Large indoor areas such as the lobby are constantly ventilated. Closed-circuit air conditioning and ventilation systems are not used as much as possible.
- Surfaces with the highest touch traffic such as reception and guest information desks, their equipment, all electrical and electronic equipment in the guest rooms will be wiped daily with medical grades anti-viral and anti-microbial chemicals.
Safer Guest Rooms
We have launched new cleaning practices so that your room where you rest and sleep during your holiday is as reassuring and hygienic as your home.
- First of all, all the textile and linen which you touch directly such as towels, sheets, pillowcases, etc. will be washed with temperatures between 65 ° - 90 ° C and with bleach (sodium hypochlorite), ozone.
- In the daily cleaning routine, all guests’ rooms will be ventilated for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Alcohol-based hand disinfectants or body cologne with alcohol added to standard room amenities.
- The packaged food and drinks used in the minibars are disinfected before being placed.
- The floor and furniture surfaces in the room are disinfected daily with bleach solutions to the extent required by the authorities to combat coronavirus.
- The windows and curtains are left open during the cleaning so that the rooms get a constant sun.
- Our rooms, which are sparsely located in the 150,000 m2 green area of the World Of Sunrise, are very applicable to fresh air ventilation without using air conditioning. Your rooms are ventilated daily and the use of air conditioning is avoided.
Safer Taste Experience
One of the most favourite experiences of guests staying at World Of Sunrise has always been a wide variety of fresh and delicious dishes, snacks and desserts. In order to maintain this standard and make it safer, we have brought some new standards.
- We increased the distances between dining tables. We have applied the social distance rule here by using the number of restaurants in our hotels and the advantage of large space in the restaurants. We will increase the outdoor table capacities as well.
- We arranged service periods to ensure that restaurants are not crowded and busy.
- We increased the disinfection frequency of restaurant equipment. After each service, all equipment will be disinfected thoroughly.
- We will provide information that shows the busy service hours of restaurants. In this way, guests will be able to choose which time to go to the restaurant.
- Hand sanitisers will be kept in restaurants, bars and snack buffets.
- Service cars, spoons and tongs in open buffets will be renewed at short intervals.
- Water service will be made with single-use, closed packaging containers. There will be no open jug or bottle.
- Disposable cups, plates and cutlery sets will be used in bars, snack restaurants and snack services.
- Serving trays, plates and similar service products used in restaurants are cleaned with high temperature according to coronavirus cleaning standards, chemicals accordingly are used and air-dried.
- Personnel preparing and serving food constantly use masks and gloves.
- Staff working in room service use gloves when entering your room.
- Any time before and after the food production, 360-degree disinfection of the kitchen is done.
- Only Roll loaves of bread are now used in the bread buffet to prevent touch and contact exposure during cutting of big loaves.
- In open buffets, the staff serves the guest plate with gloves. Guests will not help themselves from the buffet as before.
- In snack restaurants, only instant and freshly cooked food is served.
- Dishes are cleaned with high temperatures and suitable chemicals and detergents.
- All unprocessed food that enters the hotel, will be monitored of their previous production steps, their certification and their cold chain
Stronger Immunity, More Enjoyable Holiday
Delicious and varied food alternatives in World Of Sunrise are now healthier! Now you can find healthier alternatives at the main restaurant and snack points.
As authorities recommended below options will be offered according to seasonal availability; black currant, paprika, kiwi, green bell pepper, orange, strawberry, papaya, broccoli, parsley, pineapple, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, mango, lemon, grapefruit, pea, tomato.
Safer Kids Club
World Of Sunrise has always been popular for families with children. Families who went on holiday with their children or babies always had a pleasant holiday, their children always wanted to return.
We have achieved this with the close attention and professionalism of our experienced kids club team, as well as our extensive garden, playground facilities and of course, the importance we always attach to the health and safety of your children. Now, we want this to continue after the Covid 19 outbreak.
- Children's club indoor air is constantly disinfected with ozone.
- Toys and equipment are disinfected with chlorine-based cleaners at least 3 times a day.
- As of this year, we have removed toys that are not suitable for disinfection.
- More outdoor activities are prioritised.
Safer Swimming Pleasure
The Mediterranean beach where World Of Sunrise have 11 swimming pools in its garden, colourful, fun water park and 540 meters long natural beach meet, has always been the favourite of our guests.
Swimming pleasure is now safer.
- By controlling the chlorine values of all our swimming pools at least 3 times a day, the necessary hygiene practices are carried out with certified pool personnel to ensure that the pool waters are the healthiest.
- We change the layout of the layouts of the sun loungers on the beach and pool sides. Firstly, we make groups of 4 people and we ensure that there is a distance of 6 meters between them. With the advantage of having a large garden and many pools, social distance is provided while swimming or sunbathing.
- As with all surfaces throughout the hotel, sun-bed surfaces are regularly disinfected with the necessary bleach solutions.
Summer holidays mean outdoor entertainment, pool games, parties and activities. Maybe not everything will be the same for a coronavirus-free holiday, but we will continue to have fun and entertain. We have completed our preparations to make this safer.
- We updated the activity program. Many events will now take place in the beach area throughout the day. The sun means health, and we carried our activities to the outdoors in places where there is plenty of Mediterranean sun.
- We took measures to ensure social distance in the amphitheater area which hosts delightful shows each evening.
- All of the tools used in the fitness center are often wiped with chlorine-based disinfectant, and the whole place is ventilated with fresh air.
- When we entertain you again in our hotels, we promise that this will be safer and that our employees will focus on the health of our guests.
We missed you so much. We know that the date is close that we will reunite again with the good news from all over our the world and in our country.